Redefining the Delivery of Crop Insurance. AMERICAN OWNED, OPERATED AND MIDWEST BASED.
• 75 years of broad agricultural crop, property, casualty, and equipment experience.
• American owned, Midwest based company compared to 77% of MPCI premiums written through a foreign owned company.
• Designed the company from the start with the customer in mind.
• Deliver solutions that bring value to the operation.
• One of a kind, direct access and communication between the insured and PRM.
• Elimination of third parties, know who you are working with.
• One point of contact from planning to insurance claims. Full PRM team-support when needed.
• A+ credit rating by AM Best.
• Highest credit rating of crop insurance company.
• Dual backing of crop insurance reinsurers and insurance company platform.
• No risk of claim payments not being paid.
• Two sources for financial and logistic support.
• Firm foundation for long-term stability and security.
Precision Risk Management does crop insurance differently.
The way PRM was founded and is run allows for unique benefits you only get at PRM
PRM Benefit: DIRECT
Every team member – from your advisor to your data specialist – is employed and supported by PRM.
PRM BENEFIT: Maximize Profit
Actual planted acres are not always the same as FSA acres.
Total production for a field is divided by the number of planted acres to calculate your APH. When your planted acres are overstated, it artificially lowers your APH. Through electronic reporting, PRM ensures accuracy of your acres thereby increasing APHs.
MORE BUSHELS PER ACRE
MORE COVERAGE FOR LESS
PRM BENEFIT: SIMPLIFIED REPORTING
Your precision technology gathered field data, when accurately collected, can be the only information required for crop insurance acreage and production reporting. Imagine simply handing your agent a thumb drive after planting and harvest and being done with reporting!
PRM BENEFIT: AUDIT PROTECTION
Did you know your electronic field data can be used for acreage and production reporting? PRM employees work with you on-farm to ensure accuracy of your data to eliminate the need for additional records during an audit.
PRM BENEFIT: BE IN THE KNOW
Insuring directly with PRM cuts out multiple layers compared to traditional crop insurance companies, ensuring better and faster communication as federal programs change.
PRM BENEFIT: FAST CLAIM PAYMENTS
By using electronic field data, PRM claims adjusters can quickly determine losses and initiate payment without reviewing scale tickets, measuring bins, etc., simplifying and speeding up the claim payment process.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING … AND WHY
Federal crop insurance is a complex program. Our agents have the tools and will spend the time face-to-face, on-farm to ensure you fully understand all the options available and assist you in selecting the best combination of options to minimize your premium and maximize your coverage.